I am such an advocate for constant learning . . . and when I say learning I don't necessarily mean in the traditional sense, i.e., school, university. I mean life learning, question asking, curiosity filled minds . . . star-gazing, ant watching, FICTION book reading . . . deep discussions, philosophical contemplation, just plain ol' trying things out! Do you get me??
For me, life is about learning, it is about growing and becoming the best person that you can be, and this is something that can be started when your 5 or when your 50. BUT I want you to start now -
1. Don't just believe what people tell you, question everything . . . or find things out for yourself.
2. Think outside the square, look at differing view points, walk in another persons shoes for a day (or two or three or four).
3. Don't deny yourself "living," i.e., eat that piece of chocolate cake, slide down the kiddies slide, laugh like you really mean it!
4. READ BOOKS!! (I think that's all that needs to be said about that)
5. Sing in your kitchen . . . or your car . . . just sing a new song or an old . . . learn how to just let go and "be."
These are just a sample of what I do in my own life to learn about . . . well . . . life! In living this way you can discover your passions, and through this discover exactly what it is that you can give to the world, cause seriously now, we all have something TREMENDOUS that we can give to others.
As one of my business idols says - "Learner's are Earner's." I know she wasn't just thinking financially here, because though learning can increase your earnings - money wise - it can also increase your earnings heart and soul wise . . .
"Your Determination is Limitless"
- Elizabeth Wright